Health & Safety
We are very excited to welcome guests back to the Gatlinburg SkyLift Park to enjoy the outdoors, fresh mountain air, and mountain views.
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our guests, employees, and community, and we have made changes to our operations to support this goal and follow the Tennessee Pledge to reopen businesses responsibly.
We highly recommend that all guests visiting the SkyLift Park wear a face covering and we will be providing them to those who may not have their own. We are taking this step in following the CDC recommendation of the use of face coverings in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, which is the case on the SkyBridge. The use of face coverings are Required in all indoor areas, such as the SkyCenter, as mandated by our local government.
Thank you for your cooperation and support in keeping us all safe and healthy.
What We Ask Of You
- Please wear face coverings while at the SkyLift Park, and particularly on the SkyBridge. (the use of face coverings are required in all indoor areas, such as the SkyCenter, as mandated by our local governemnt.)
- Please be patient and follow instructions while purchasing tickets and loading the SkyLift as we have adjusted our procedures to allow greater spacing between guests.
- Please purchase tickets online, or onsite at the SkyLift Park ticket window. We recommend the use credit and debit cards.
- Please respect other guests' personal space and practice social distancing with six-foot separations whenever possible.
What We're Doing For You
- We are controlling the number of guests allowed into the SkyLift Park to allow for greater spacing.
- SkyLift chairs will be cleaned and sanitized every two hours, and we will not permit parties to ride together who did not arrive together.
- Handrails on the SkyDeck and SkyBridge will be cleaned and sanitized multiple times daily.
- All surfaces and touchpoints within the SkyCenter will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Employees will be wearing face coverings and using applicable Personal Protective Equipment.
- Employees will be trained in COVID-19 health and safety guidelines to follow the Tennessee Pledge, including having their temperature taken before each shift.
- Glass shields will be installed at ticket sales points.